FireEye Enterprise Forensics - PX Series
Minimize impact of network attacks with high-performance packet capture and analysis
Organizations should focus on early detection and swift investigation of incidents to determine scope and impact, effectively contain threats and re-secure their network.
The FireEye Network Forensics Platform (PX series) and the Investigation Analysis system (IA series) pair the industry's fastest lossless network data capture and retrieval solution with centralized analysis and visualization. They accelerate the network forensics process with a single workbench that simplifies investigations and reduces risk with expanded visibility into lateral spread.
High-speed capture and querying
Pinpoint the data you need fast enough to make a difference.
- Achieve continuous, lossless packet capture at up to 20 Gbps
- Search for and retrieve packets in seconds with patent-pending indexing architecture
Easy integration with FireEye ecosystem
Work within a single system to collect and analyze system-wide data.
- Centralize alerts from multiple FireEye products into a single dashboard
- Accelerate investigations with integrated FireEye iSIGHT Intelligence and analytics modules derived from frontline Mandiant experience
Expanded visibility and knowledge
Share detailed information across multiple systems for flexible analysis.
- Get threat severity, type and context based on high-fidelity intelligence
- Use open standards for maximum flexibility (RESTful API, PCAP, Netflow v9, IPFIX)
Fast, detailed investigations for informed threat response
Capture lossless data timestamped in nanoseconds at up to 20Gbps.
View data from multiple FireEye solutions on a single screen.
Store PCAPs on the appliance, SAS-attached or SAN-attached storage.
Build custom dashboards and take advantage of PCAP files for case management.
Search and inspect massive amounts of packet, connection and decoded session data in seconds.
Reconstruct web pages, emails and suspect files with a single click for rapid analysis.