FireEye Solutions for Small & Midsize Businesses
Small and Midsize businesses (SMBs) are at the heart of the modern economy. Ninety-nine percent of businesses operating in various parts of the world are classified as small or medium businesses . These businesses have as much need for a robust information technology infrastructure as larger companies do. However, limited resources and security expertise make these business easy targets for cybercriminals to exploit the weakness in their security posture and steal intellectual property, customer records, or proprietary information, leaving businesses exposed to brand, legal, and operational risks.
Today's threat landscape is rapidly evolving. The new generation of cyber attacks is highly targeted and focused on acquiring valuable and vital business-critical and national security information. To combat these advanced threats, FireEye provides Oculus - a combination of the FireEye Threat Prevention Platform, rich actionable threat intelligence, and world-class support and services.
To address the challenges small and midsize businesses face, FireEye offers Oculus for SMB solution. The Oculus SMB solution enables simple and scalable security across major threat vectors (Web, email, and mobile) to safeguard corporate assets, drive down corporate risks, and supplement limited in-house resources.
*Includes NX 1400 20 Mbps Appliance, 1 Year Platinum Support, Continuous Monitoring, DTI Cloud, and Cloud Email for 100 users.
Starting at $14,999.00
Get a Quote Today!
*Includes NX 1400 20 Mbps Appliance, 1 Year Platinum Support, Continuous Monitoring, DTI Cloud, Cloud Email & Mobile Threat Prevention for 100 users.
Starting at $24,999.00
Get a Quote Today!
*Includes NX 2400 50 Mbps Appliance, 1 Year Platinum Support, Continuous Monitoring, DTI Cloud, Cloud Email & Mobile Threat Prevention for 100 users.
Starting at $34,999.00
Get a Quote Today!
FireEye Oculus for Small and Midsize Business Solution
The Oculus for SMB solution is based upon the patented FireEye Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) engine to conduct signature-less analysis of advanced threats and includes combinations of the following products:
- NX platform for Web security: NX series platforms can identify and block Web-based attacks that traditional and next-generation firewalls (NGFW), IPS, AV, and Web gateways miss. The NX series protects against zero-day Web exploits and multi-protocol callbacks to keep sensitive data and systems safe.
- Email security:
- Email Threat Prevention: Cloud-based security solution that defends against advanced email-based threats with no additional hardware or software to deploy.
- EX platform: On-premise hardware to protect against today's spear-phishing attacks.
- Mobile Threat Prevention: A cloud-based threat protection platform to ensure the safety of mobile apps developed or used by the enterprise.
- FireEye Dynamic Threat Intelligence (DTI) cloud: A cloud-based real-time sharing of threat intelligence from global deployments of FireEye products. It leverages the network effect of thousands of deployments, across all major vertical industries, to enable proactive threat defense.
- FireEye Oculus Continuous Monitoring: A real-time threat monitoring subscription that leverages superior threat intelligence, global services, and research. FireEye Labs, which includes some of the industry's top cyber analysts, constantly monitors subscribed systems for advanced attacks, and complements limited IT resources in identifying and researching advanced threats in a timely manner.
The Oculus for SMB solution enables businesses to safeguard their most critical assets – intellectual property, customer records, and confidential information – against malicious activity thereby helping to avoid brand, legal, or operational aftermaths of inadvertent losses.
- Protects critical assets against advanced targeted attacks across multiple threat vectors – Web, email, and mobile.
- Leverages the patented MVX technology – signature-less virtual machines that provide dynamic, real-time analysis of malware to defend against advanced threats.
- Share threat intelligence with thousands of organizations, across numerous vertical industries around the world, for proactive advanced threat defense.
- Receive timely notifications of threats and device heath issues, as well as industry-specific threat landscape reports, to augment IT resource or expertise constraints.