Security-conscious organizations choose FireEye for industry-leading comprehensive protection against advanced threats. FireEye Oculus delivers best-in-breed threat prevention products, coupled with 24x7 global support, and rich actionable threat intelligence. The FireEye Threat Prevention Platform supplements traditional and next-generation firewalls, IPS, AV, and gateways, whose signatures and heuristics cannot stop this new generation of threats.
Organizations are under assault by a new generation of cyber attacks that easily evade traditional defenses. These coordinated campaigns are targeted, stealthy, and persistent. And they are perpetrated by well-funded threat actors set on finding weaknesses in the organizational security posture. Traditional defenses – next-generation firewalls, IPS, AV, email and Web security gateways – were designed to detect known patterns of attacks using signature-based defenses. The new generation of attacks is dynamic, polymorphic, and coordinated to cut across multiple threat vectors and multiple stages – consequently there are significant security holes in the majority of corporate networks.
With security talent in short supply globally, organizations are also challenged to defend against the growing cyber threat landscape. And the ever-evolving threats and nation-state funded actors further push the limited security resources against the wall.
Combating these advanced threats and persistent adversaries necessitates a real time, proactive approach to security with an ability to respond immediately to any type of danger, and provide assistance to any type of company or entity anywhere in the world.
Through Oculus, FireEye offers the industry's first global, real time, continuous threat protection platform to help secure brands, intellectual property, and data against today's advanced cyber attacks. Oculus combines the power of products and people to assist organizations defend and respond to the evolving threat landscape.
Threat Prevention Platforms: By combining signature and signature-less detection, and providing visibility into the entire attack life cycle along with correlation across multiple threat vectors, FireEye stops today's advanced multi-vector, multi-stage attacks with near-zero false positives.
- NX Series – The Web threat prevention platforms stop Web-based attacks that traditional and next-generation firewalls, IPS, AV, and Web gateways miss. It protects against zero-day Web exploits and multi-protocol callbacks to keep sensitive data and systems safe.
- EX Series – The email threat prevention platforms secure against spear-phishing email attacks that bypass anti-spam and reputation-based technologies. The integrated EX and NX platforms offer the only solution to address blended, advanced targeted attacks that use spear phishing, zero-day exploits, and malicious URLs.
- FX Series – The content threat prevention platform analyzes network file shares to quarantine resident malware brought into the network through the Web, email, or other manual means, such as online file sharing.
- AX Series – The forensic analysis platforms give threat analysts hands-on control over a powerful auto-configured test environment where they can deeply inspect advanced malware, zero-day, and targeted advanced persistent threat attacks embedded in common file formats, email attachments, and Web objects.
- CM Series – The management platforms consolidate the management, reporting, and data sharing across a FireEye installation in an easy-to-deploy, network-based platform.
Dynamic Threat Intelligence: Complementing the FireEye platforms with rich and actionable threat intelligence allows FireEye to generate powerful insights, identify ever-evolving threat patterns, and isolate potential targets to continuously improve organizational defenses against advanced threats.
- Intelligence sharing: The real-time sharing of auto-generated threat intelligence from global deployments of FireEye Threat Prevention Platforms enables customers to be protected against potential threats targeting their industry.
- Big Data analysis: Analyzing large volumes of attack data from global deployments enables FireEye to recognize global attack patterns and pinpoint potential targets, and provide customers much needed foresight into advanced threats.
- APT Discovery Center: By analyzing hundreds of current and past advanced persistent threat campaigns, the APT Discovery Center helps security teams, law enforcement, and government agencies gain insight into the evolving threat landscape and continuously improve defenses against cyber threats.
Support and Subscriptions: Building on the FireEye Threat Prevention Platform and Dynamic Threat Intelligence cloud, FireEye support and subscriptions provide advance warning of APT activities and access to the FireEye global team of researchers and incident response experts to augment organizational security teams in assessing their current security posture and protecting against advanced threats.
- Continuous Monitoring: The Continuous Monitoring subscription enables FireEye to assist customers in monitoring for APT attacks, ensure appropriate product operations, assist with upgrades and health checks and, importantly, also provide advance warnings to security teams when advanced threats impact their industry or geography.